KINDLY ASSIST

My name is Rachel Lambert from Perth, Australia. I was married to Late Sir Lambert
an English Man from the United Kingdom who was an oil explorer in Kuwait for ten
years before he died in 2010. I am an E.C patient without any child and presently
hospitalized. I was abandoned by relatives and my doctor says I have few days to live.
I desire to stay within the confinement of my hospital room and live out my last days
on earth quietly. I asked that my hospital room be equipped with a laptop for me to
take care of some outstanding issues one of which is my desire to donate the sum of
One Million Great British Pounds Sterling to cancer research institutes and other
charity organizations. I decided to come online to find someone who can receive this
funds from where it has been deposited and disburse the money to any cancer research
institutes and other deserving charity organizations. 50% can go for your personal needs
for your assistance on this sole act of charity despite your busy schedule. Indicate your
wiliness to assist by sending an email of brief introduction of yourself to my private email
address: rachelblambert@qq.com. Until I hear from you my dreams will rest squarely on
your shoulders. I will be waiting for your reply to give you more information about this.

No hay comentarios: